A business growth programme for small businesses that are ready to expand.
Exclusive to our graduates.
The Graduate Incubator is a 1-year programme that assists Graduates to grow their already running, successful businesses in order to increase revenue and create jobs.
- Next-level business and entrepreneurship training
- Access to mentors and networks
- Assistance with access to funding
- Access to facilities and resources
Who is this for?
- Successful graduates of The Clothing Bank, The Appliance Bank and TradeUp Programmes only.
- You must already run a thriving business that they would like to expand.
- You must be motivated, willing, ambitious, and have lots of self-discipline and grit.
- You must be eager to learn, develop and grow.
- Based within 50km from our Thornton (Cape Town) or Midrand (Gauteng) office.
What does the Graduate Incubator offer?
- Business Development Training
- Access to partnerships, networks, business relationships
- Assistance in overcoming finance gaps
- Strategy advice
- Assistance with business structure
- Financial management and bookkeeping
- Assistance with business support functions (Marketing, HR, Health and Safety, Market Research)
- Procurement Assistance
- Sales advise and support
- Assistance with formalisation, registration and licencing (if required)
Apply before 2 May 2022
Online applications are open from 25 April to 2 May 2022
It should take about 10 minutes to complete.